RE: [dallasaudioclub] Re: Lone Star Audio Fest [1 Attachment]

  • Dave Thomas
    Message 1 of 6 , Feb 20, 2011

      Yep hard to hard to argue with physics, if a pair of 4" drivers are powerful imagine what 9 pairs will be like.

      :)

      Dave

      Inactive hide details for Paul Stewart <musicman32150@...>Paul Stewart <musicman32150@...>

              Paul Stewart <musicman32150@...>
              Sent by: dallasaudioclub@yahoogroups.com

              02/20/2011 08:37 PM

              Please respond to
              dallasaudioclub@yahoogroups.com

      DAC <dallasaudioclub@yahoogroups.com>

      cc

      Subject

      RE: [dallasaudioclub] Re: Lone Star Audio Fest [1 Attachment]

      [Attachment(s) from Paul Stewart included below]

      It shouldn't bother me!

      To: dallasaudioclub@yahoogroups.com
      From: audiofred@...
      Date: Sun, 20 Feb 2011 19:39:04 +0000
      Subject: [dallasaudioclub] Re: Lone Star Audio Fest

      Did I forget to mention that entry to my room will be restricted to people who are not offended by deep and powerful bass from a couple of 4.5" full range drivers? :D