RE: [dallasaudioclub] Technician

  • David Noyes
    Message 1 of 57 , Feb 13, 2011

      Hello Dr.Ish,

      I have a Sony ES Cassette deck that is not working properly, could you work on it? It may need new belts.

      How much would you charge for an estimate?

      Where are you located?

      Thanks,

      David Noyes

      From: Dr. Ish <dr_ish_a@...>
      Subject: [dallasaudioclub] Technician
      To: dallasaudioclub@yahoogroups.com
      Date: Monday, February 7, 2011, 4:39 AM

      Is there a good and skilled audio technician in the DFW area? Thanks.

      Ish

    • skrogh
      Message 57 of 57 , Jul 28, 2011

        I posted some picks at PE of my latest build. not really a build, per se, but used some cabinets from some old north American Sound mini-Monitors that I slapped on a coat of rustoleum and screwed in the drivers. I still have my old NAS monitors that are below the garage speakers. Dave Thomas designed the XO and I just assemble them.  It's amazing what you can learn on You Tube!