Re: [dallasaudioclub] Technician

  • Dr. Ish
    Message 1 of 57 , Feb 8, 2011
      Thanks Rich:

      I have a sloid State Jeff Rowland Model 7 monoblock that is not turning on.
      I checked the fuses and they are ok.
      So may be a lose internal connection or relay is gone. If you think you can, I will let you take a look at it.

      Thanks.

      Ish

      From: Dr. Ish <dr_ish_a@...>
      Subject: [dallasaudioclub] Technician
      To: dallasaudioclub@yahoogroups.com
      Date: Monday, February 7, 2011, 4:39 AM

      Is there a good and skilled audio technician in the DFW area? Thanks.

      Ish

    • skrogh
      Message 57 of 57 , Jul 28, 2011

        I posted some picks at PE of my latest build. not really a build, per se, but used some cabinets from some old north American Sound mini-Monitors that I slapped on a coat of rustoleum and screwed in the drivers. I still have my old NAS monitors that are below the garage speakers. Dave Thomas designed the XO and I just assemble them.  It's amazing what you can learn on You Tube!