Technician

  • Dr. Ish
    Message 1 of 57 , Feb 6, 2011

      Is there a good and skilled audio technician in the DFW area? Thanks.

      Ish

    • skrogh
      Message 57 of 57 , Jul 28, 2011

        I posted some picks at PE of my latest build. not really a build, per se, but used some cabinets from some old north American Sound mini-Monitors that I slapped on a coat of rustoleum and screwed in the drivers. I still have my old NAS monitors that are below the garage speakers. Dave Thomas designed the XO and I just assemble them.  It's amazing what you can learn on You Tube!