RE: [dallasaudioclub] RE: New stuff PICs

    Message 1 of 4 , Jan 12, 2011
      Thanks Danny, sorry Dave you know I like to do things in excess.

      To: MDChilds@...
      CC: akhilble@...; bill.w.brown@...; dallasaudioclub@yahoogroups.com; danny.thai@...; hileman65@...; kvallia@...; lee_roitberg@...; musicman32150@...; ryckebusch@...; texcurrier@...
      From: dave.thomas@...
      Date: Wed, 12 Jan 2011 10:55:36 -0600
      Subject: [dallasaudioclub] RE: New stuff PICs

      yep Danny resized and sent to me. They look excellent.

      Inactive hide details for "Childs, Mark" <MDChilds@...>"Childs, Mark" <MDChilds@...>

              "Childs, Mark" <MDChilds@...>

              01/12/2011 10:53 AM

      "Dave Thomas" <Dave.Thomas@...>, "Bill Currier" <texcurrier@...>

      cc

      <akhilble@...>, <bill.w.brown@...>, <dallasaudioclub@yahoogroups.com>, "Dan Thai" <danny.thai@...>, "Paul Hileman" <hileman65@...>, <kvallia@...>, <lee_roitberg@...>, "Paul Stewart" <musicman32150@...>, "Jules Ryckebusch" <ryckebusch@...>

      Subject

      RE: New stuff PICs

      Dave,

      It was 20 mb

      From: musicman32150@...
      To: bill.w.brown@...; akhilble@...; dallasaudioclub@yahoogroups.com; danny.thai@...; dave.thomas@...; hileman65@...; lee_roitberg@...; mdchilds@...; ryckebusch@...; texcurrier@...; kvallia@...
      Subject: New stuff PICs
      Date: Tue, 11 Jan 2011 17:12:22 -0600

      The black is an automotive epoxy with a piano finish, PICs do not do them justice. One set is a complete enclosure, a lot of detail. The second set will have a black baffle and a Mahogany finished enclosure.

      I need to custom fit the tweeter assembly, 18 tweeters. The HiVi will be a smaller foot print. I plan on marketing these under Black Stone Audio.

      The skull is setting on a piece of Wenga which will be a face for my reference amp.

      I will be hosting another DIY in a few weeks. We will spin some vinyl also. I have a turntable Kenn helped me set up and I purchased a few audiophile records, 180gram+, and the recordings...well you need to here them. Hope some one will bring some also.

      Paul