Re: [dallasaudioclub] Re: need turntabe

  • Chris Noble
    Message 1 of 57 , Dec 11, 2010
      I am glad I made the switch.  It is so nice not to have to worry about virus protection, and the PC locking up.
      Christopher H. Noble
      214-558-6947

      On Dec 11, 2010, at 6:13 PM, Paul Stewart wrote:

      I might need to get a MAC.

      To: dallasaudioclub@yahoogroups.com
      From: chrisnobleplano@...
      Date: Sat, 11 Dec 2010 17:50:06 -0600
      Subject: Re: [dallasaudioclub] Re: need turntabe

      Ii had a great afternoon listening.  This is worth try for sure!

      Christopher H. Noble
      214-558-6947

      On Dec 11, 2010, at 3:04 PM, my89_928gt wrote:

      This looks promissing.
      I have been wajting a product like this and to connect my Mac to my stero via ootical. Now I am feeling motivated.

      Richard

      Sent from my HTC Touch Pro2 on the Now Network from Sprint®.

      Message 57 of 57 , Jul 28, 2011
        ´╗┐
        I posted some picks at PE of my latest build. not really a build, per se, but used some cabinets from some old north American Sound mini-Monitors that I slapped on a coat of rustoleum and screwed in the drivers. I still have my old NAS monitors that are below the garage speakers. Dave Thomas designed the XO and I just assemble them.  It's amazing what you can learn on You Tube!