RE: [dallasaudioclub] Re: need turntabe

    Message 1 of 57 , Dec 5, 2010
      Interesting discussion, but I still don't know what to get. There is a Harmon Kardon T35 available with an old Grado GF3 cartridge. Is that a good turntable ?

      To: dallasaudioclub@yahoogroups.com
      From: jimrivers3@...
      Date: Sun, 5 Dec 2010 11:38:44 +0000
      Subject: [dallasaudioclub] Re: need turntabe

      After almost 50 years of collecting vinyl, CD's and now all that free streaming music, I'm just happy I have the room in my audio systems for turntables and digital Ah... it's all good... jim...

    • skrogh
      Message 57 of 57 , Jul 28, 2011

        I posted some picks at PE of my latest build. not really a build, per se, but used some cabinets from some old north American Sound mini-Monitors that I slapped on a coat of rustoleum and screwed in the drivers. I still have my old NAS monitors that are below the garage speakers. Dave Thomas designed the XO and I just assemble them.  It's amazing what you can learn on You Tube!