Re: need turntabe

  • grampa...
    Message 1 of 57 , Dec 5, 2010
      After almost 50 years of collecting vinyl, CD's and now all that free streaming music, I'm just happy I have the room in my audio systems for turntables and digital Ah... it's all good... jim...
    • skrogh
      Message 57 of 57 , Jul 28, 2011

        I posted some picks at PE of my latest build. not really a build, per se, but used some cabinets from some old north American Sound mini-Monitors that I slapped on a coat of rustoleum and screwed in the drivers. I still have my old NAS monitors that are below the garage speakers. Dave Thomas designed the XO and I just assemble them.  It's amazing what you can learn on You Tube!