FREE TO A GOOD HOME

  • grampa...
    Message 1 of 1 , Nov 30, 2010
      First call/first come/first given to. This is a new glass and steel TV stand that didn't work for me. It's 44 inches wide and 23 inches tall. Too short as my speakers are taller and are blocking the TV. So if any one wants it. Come and get it! It's not an audiophile product. I paid $130 for it a week or two ago from BigLots! See home page photo. TV and all that fine audio gear not included! Please call, first come, first serve. jim...
      972-470-9107 home
      972-259-7749 cell