FS Class A JLH project

  • blrchapman
    Message 1 of 1 , Aug 27, 2010
      Hello everyone,

      I have about $450 in these so far.

      I spent $170 on the heatsinks at $20 ea.
      $28 on the boards.
      $70 in raw aluminum (including perforated tops)
      $120 in transformers
      around $60 at Tanners surplus electronics.

      These are bases on the JLH Class A design and would make about 45w per channel. They heatsinks are large.I just have not had the time to keep this project going. Please email me with inquiries for pictures and further info. I'd like to get $300obo for these. IT should not take any more that about $40 at Tanner's to get these going and a little patience. I'm also open to reasonable offers.

      I will not ship these, but will entertain meeting someone within a reasonable distance.

      Thanks,