FS: empty back loaded horn cabinets: cheap @ 50 for the pair

    Message 1 of 2 , Aug 24, 2010

      This pair is in unfinished 3/4" plywood. I think it needs a bit more motor than my tangband W8-1772 can provide (perhaps a Fostex 208EZ or some of the more powerful Lowthers). I don't have the time to experiment with it at the moment and would like to  pass it on to someone who's willing to experiment with them and add to my epic thread at http://www.diyaudio.com/forums/full-range/162253-build-thread-k-slot-rear-loaded-horn-tangband-w8-1772-a.html

      There's a lot more than $50 in wood and sweat equity in this pair. Plain plywood and ready for finishing. I'm in the middle of a house-clearing spree and I'd like these gone by the weekend. Located in Plano, Tx

      Thanks

      Vinay

      Message 2 of 2 , Aug 25, 2010
        The cabinets are spoken for.