Re: [dallasaudioclub] FS: High voltage parts / amps

  • Robert Cham
    Message 1 of 2 , Aug 18 6:45 AM
      Hi Lee,

      I am interested and picking them up in Austin is no problem. I can
      have my wife visit her sister if you're willing to load them into the
      trunk.

      Do you have any more details about the amps? I assume that they run
      class B. I also assume that you mean that they are power amplifiers,
      or does "booster amps" imply a power amp feeding them? Part numbers
      off the iron would be good to know.

      Let's talk more. I'll call if you send me your phone number.

      Bob Cham