FS: High voltage parts / amps

  • lee_roitberg
    Message 1 of 2 , Aug 17, 2010
      I have been holding on to these amps for 10 years for that "special" project. I now realize I don't have the time and I need the space! There are two identical power supplies and two identical booster amps. The amps came out of a church tower PA. The amps ran push pull 805 for 300 watts a channel output. All of the iron is potted matching Kenyon. The power chassis are close to 100lbs each. The power chassis use 866 for rectification. The power chassis include a power transformer rated at 3000vct, the swing choke, an oil cap, the filament supply for the 866, and a timing circuit. The audio chassis have an input transformer and a huge output transformer.

      I will post pictures of the amps in the photos folder.

      Would love to get $500 for the four chassis, but will take $400 if someone comes to North Austin and gets them.

      Lee
    • Robert Cham
      Message 2 of 2 , Aug 18, 2010
        Hi Lee,

        I am interested and picking them up in Austin is no problem. I can
        have my wife visit her sister if you're willing to load them into the
        trunk.

        Do you have any more details about the amps? I assume that they run
        class B. I also assume that you mean that they are power amplifiers,
        or does "booster amps" imply a power amp feeding them? Part numbers
        off the iron would be good to know.

        Let's talk more. I'll call if you send me your phone number.

        Bob Cham