FredArray Line Arrays

    Message 1 of 3 , Jan 21, 2005
      I'm coming, but not with the line arrays. Someone from Tulsa wants
      to buy my Voigt pipes and we have agreed to meet halfway in
      McKinnie, so I'll have the pipes in the truck instead of the arrays.
      But I will take the line arrays to the LSB meeting on Feb 5th. So
      many speakers, so little time.
      Message 2 of 3 , Jan 21, 2005
        So little time, so many speakers!!!
        --- In dallasaudioclub@yahoogroups.com, "Fred" <fredaudio@h...> wrote:

        > I'm coming, but not with the line arrays. Someone from Tulsa wants
        > to buy my Voigt pipes and we have agreed to meet halfway in
        > McKinnie, so I'll have the pipes in the truck instead of the
        arrays.
        > But I will take the line arrays to the LSB meeting on Feb 5th. So
        > many speakers, so little time.
      • budandfun
        Message 3 of 3 , Jan 21, 2005
          NO WAY!!!! I have wanted to hear your arrays for over a year now…
          Will you could make it up to me by telling me how to build them? :-)