FS: one vintage Stephens Trusonic 206 AXA 15" duplex coaxial driver

  • Vinay B
    Message 1 of 3 , Jun 18, 2010
      I'm selling off my unused gear
      Title says it all, excellent condition with crossover module included

      Asking $200 firm, prefer local sale, else it goes to eBay

      Also , tentatively for sale is a vintage Marantz 170DC solid state power amp in good condition, make offer or mail for details if interested

      Thanks
      Vinay

      --------------------------
      Sent via MyPhone
    • Paul
      Message 2 of 3 , Jun 19, 2010
        Is it a single or a pair of these drivers?
        Thanks
        Paul

        Sent from my iPhone

        Message 3 of 3 , Jun 21, 2010