DFW Audio Club

  • blrchapman
    Message 1 of 1 , May 26, 2010
      Hello Everyone,

      At the LSAF, I was in Bob Spence's room when he gave me a card for a gentleman named Steven Slolazzo. Apparently they both share interest in Mark Audio drivers, which brought them to introduce themselves. However this has no bearing on my message. Just FIY.

      Steven is a young audiophile who has taken the initiative to start an active forum based website for DFW audio. I highly encourage everyone to join this as well as revisit the Audio Round Table as Wayne Parham also shot me an email after LSAF regarding low attendance there. Steven is a very enthusiastic young man with interests in all things audio from mobile to single driver systems.

      A forum based web page is something I have always felt was lacking with the DAC, but I have had many life events over the past few years that have inhibited this from coming to fruition. Lets help Steven out in making this puppy come to life. It is a very new forum, so it will likely be very slow to begin, but there is plenty to talk about, and hopefully, this will assist in keeping the group interested and stimulated.

      Link: http://dfwaudioclub.com/forum.php

      Thank you for your participation!

      P.S. This is not at all stating that the DAC is no longer, but just another opportunity for audio exposure.

      Best Regards,