I will be there around 12 or so...

  • budandfun
    Message 1 of 2 , Jan 21, 2005
      I was thinking about bring my new Fostex speaker project, but
      considering that there will be lots of gear already there is time
      and they are not fully broking into yet I will save them for another
      meet. I hope Fred is still coming with this arrys! :-)

      Frank
    • Russ
      Message 2 of 2 , Jan 22, 2005
        Frank, what better chance to break em in? Warming up the tubes
        now....

        Cheers,
        Russ