Stuff for sale

  • blrchapman
    Message 1 of 4 , May 11, 2010
      Hello everyone,

      As per usual, I post most things for sale here before they go on Audiogon or eBay.

      Denon 2900 DVD/SACD/CD player. Unit is in excellent condition. I have the original box and manual. I'm downsizing to streaming music into a DAC from my computer, so this is obsolete. $180

      I also still have the battery powered tube preamp that uses 6DJ8s. I posted it last time for $300 obo. I need to get rid of it, so make me a reasonable offer and lets see if it goes. I'd like to get at least $200 for it.

      I'm sure there is other stuff around, but these are items that I need to rid myself of soon since they are out in the open.

      Thanks for any consideration!

      You can call me at (972)832-9169, or email me directly at blair_4@...

      Blair
    • paulroark01@yahoo.com
      Message 2 of 4 , May 11, 2010
        Do you have any sacd discs you want to sell?
        From: "blrchapman" <blair_4@...>
        Date: Tue, 11 May 2010 20:47:10 -0000
        To: <dallasaudioclub@yahoogroups.com>
        Subject: [dallasaudioclub] Stuff for sale

        Hello everyone,

        As per usual, I post most things for sale here before they go on Audiogon or eBay.

        Denon 2900 DVD/SACD/CD player. Unit is in excellent condition. I have the original box and manual. I'm downsizing to streaming music into a DAC from my computer, so this is obsolete. $180

        I also still have the battery powered tube preamp that uses 6DJ8s. I posted it last time for $300 obo. I need to get rid of it, so make me a reasonable offer and lets see if it goes. I'd like to get at least $200 for it.

        I'm sure there is other stuff around, but these are items that I need to rid myself of soon since they are out in the open.

        Thanks for any consideration!

        You can call me at (972)832-9169, or email me directly at blair_4@msn. com

        Blair

      • paulroark01@yahoo.com
        Message 3 of 4 , May 11, 2010
          Sorry. Thaat was supposed to go to private mail.
          From: paulroark01@...
          Date: Tue, 11 May 2010 20:54:43 +0000
          To: <dallasaudioclub@yahoogroups.com>
          Subject: Re: [dallasaudioclub] Stuff for sale

          Do you have any sacd discs you want to sell?

          Message 4 of 4 , May 11, 2010
            Unfortunately, this was a venture I got into and never purchased any CDs for. Have you looked at Audiogon? Sometimes there are great deals on "lots" of SACDs.

            Sorry Paul,

            Blair

            To: dallasaudioclub@yahoogroups.com
            From: paulroark01@...
            Date: Tue, 11 May 2010 20:54:43 +0000

            Do you have any sacd discs you want to sell?