Handcart For LSAF

  • fredt300b
    Message 1 of 1 , May 10, 2010
      It would be immensely helpful if somebody from the Dallas area would
      bring a handcart to the hotel about noon on Friday. I've found it's very
      hard to transport large speakers on the hotel's luggage carts (if you
      can find one). I would bring my handcart, but there isn't enough room
      for it and all the other stuff I'm bringing

      Who: Any DAC member

      What: handcart

      When: Friday, May 14, noonish

      Where: Embassy Suites Dallas Park Central

      Why: So exhibitors can move their stuff from their car to their room