RE: Saturday, April 24th DIY Extravaganza

    Message 1 of 8 , Apr 26, 2010
      Jeff,

      can you post pics of your SE tube amps and some info, ie. wood, tubes etc. They (it, we all have tec difficulties) sounded fantastic.

      Bring them next DIY with your completed 300B, that will be a treat!

      I have a switch box for RCAs also, A/B is the way to go. The differences can be quite subtle, but Jeff's switching ability on the SE KT88 is an excellent way to hear the differences.

      Jules,

      Thanks for taking PICs. I had more listening time this DIY (<40 people), but still needed help. Lots of beer left.

      Paul

      From: blair_4@...
      To: Dave.Thomas@...
      Subject: Re: Saturday, April 24th DIY Extravaganza
      Date: Sun, 25 Apr 2010 19:31:53 -0500
      CC: ryckebusch@...; musicman32150@...; mdchilds@...; bill.brown@...; dallasaudioclub@yahoogroups.com; akriech@...; texcurrier@...; millerj3@...; skillet2003@...; danny.thai@...

      Someone post some freaking pictures!!

      Blair

      On Apr 24, 2010, at 8:36 PM, "Dave Thomas" <Dave.Thomas@...> wrote:

      Yeah Paul it was fun. Thanks for the amp chassis. Also all of you I really appreciate the plaque. I have to say that I never tire of listening to loudspeakers.

      Dave

      Date: Fri, 23 Apr 2010 17:18:11 -0500
      From: MDChilds@...
      To: bill.brown@...; ryckebusch@...; Dave.Thomas@...