Re: VTL Safekeeping

  • Russ
    Message 1 of 19 , Jan 20, 2005
      Tim,

      The attendance is growing fairly steadily, as is the gear.

      I say we 'save' the VTL's for another meet. Believe me, I want to
      hear them, but I want to be able to spend a little time with them
      too. I want to snuggle, hold, and caress them.

      Right now, looks like there will be more gear than time. On that
      note, I'm rearranging the layout, the 'cave' will be a lock, with the
      best I have to offer - no swapping, no tweaking, just my best for
      listening enjoyment.

      Cheers,
      Russ
    • tim nickerson
      Message 2 of 19 , Jan 23, 2005
        Russ

        I did not know you cared so much.
        > Believe me, I want to
        > hear them, but I want to be able to spend a little
        > time with them too.
        > I want to snuggle, hold, and caress them.!!

        WOW

        And I thought you were a Sand Amp kinda guy. :-)

        Enjoyed the meet.
        Thanks for hosting.

        Tim