RE: [dallasaudioclub] FOR SALE DAC's, headphone amps, passive preamp, power supply mods

    Message 1 of 2 , Apr 1, 2010
      Dam Jim, is this all you have? I guess I need to find the features on each one and see. Can you wait until tomorrow when I am done looking and I will let you know?

      To: dallasaudioclub@yahoogroups.com
      From: jimrivers3@...
      Date: Thu, 1 Apr 2010 22:15:06 +0000
      Subject: [dallasaudioclub] FOR SALE DAC's, headphone amps, passive preamp, power supply mods

      $45 Mini1793-SPDIF- DAC-Board- PCM1793-DIR9001
      ------------ --------- --------- --------- --------- --------- --------- -

      $275 MHDT tube DAC two tubes included. One WE tube
      $40 Millet starving artist tube/HEXFET headphone

      $115 ZERO DAC You can look for these on eBay and see them for as low as $118. BUT the shipping would be $45 more and no USB input.

      $95 Adcom SLC-505 PASSIVE LINE CONTROLLER. A hot product for the DIY'er on minimalist. But I have too many to do preamp projects to keep up! These usually go for around $120 plus shipping on eBay. But one guy did a BIN for $80 recently.

      $50 Squeezebox 3 upgraded Elpac power supplies. I built and used this one for several years. Have three more built  in use or backup. Even with two Squeezeboxes. I don't need two spares!
      I'll be adding photos to the photo folder titled. 0 Jim's for sale

      This leaves me with ONLY six or seven DAC and headphone projects. Including a Scott-Nixon that a friend wishes me to sell that I've added better output caps and coupling caps in. Not through toying with this one.