RE: DAC

    Message 1 of 32 , Apr 1, 2010
      I have XP Home on this so it should work.

      Subject: RE: DAC
      Date: Thu, 1 Apr 2010 15:06:05 -0500
      From: MDChilds@...
      To: musicman32150@...; dallasaudioclub@yahoogroups.com; danny.thai@...; ryckebusch@...
      CC: bill.w.brown@...; akhilble@...; dave.thomas@...; hileman65@...; lee_roitberg@...; panterragroup@...; texcurrier@...; bill.brown@...

      I haved an MSB Link DAC but not sure if it will hook up to your PC…

      From: blair_4@...
      Date: Thu, 1 Apr 2010 14:49:59 +0000
      Subject: RE: [dallasaudioclub] RE: AV123

      I have some fun stuff I'm working on, but it may or may not be ready by the two week window. Amps (if Dave is willing to assist because I f'n surrender!!! ), speakers, and whatever else we need. I have my preamps again we can use. My SS now has much better controls including Noble volume and balance controls.

      Blair

      To: danny.thai@7- 11.com; blair_4@msn. com; ryckebusch@gmail. com
      CC: bill.w.brown@ verizonbusiness. com; akhilble@hotmail. com; dallasaudioclub@ yahoogroups. com; dave.thomas@ ametek.com; hileman65@yahoo. com; lee_roitberg@ hotmail.com; mdchilds@bellhelico pter.textron. com; panterragroup@ mindspring. com; texcurrier@hotmail. com; bill.brown@grandeco m.net
      From: musicman32150@ hotmail.com
      Date: Thu, 1 Apr 2010 09:45:39 -0500
      Subject: [dallasaudioclub] RE: AV123

      You are the second for extra time. HMMM

      Subject: RE: AV123
      Date: Thu, 1 Apr 2010 09:40:11 -0500
      From: Danny.Thai@7- 11.com
      To: blair_4@msn. com; ryckebusch@gmail. com; musicman32150@ hotmail.com
      CC: bill.w.brown@ verizonbusiness. com; akhilble@hotmail. com; dallasaudioclub@ yahoogroups. com; dave.thomas@ ametek.com; hileman65@yahoo. com; lee_roitberg@ hotmail.com; mdchilds@bellhelico pter.textron. com; panterragroup@ mindspring. com; texcurrier@hotmail. com; bill.brown@grandeco m.net

      Two weeks is kind of short notice but I think I can cook something up. It is not hi-fi but at least it is DIY J

      Danny

      Date: Thu, 1 Apr 2010 09:21:39 -0500
      From: ryckebusch@gmail. com
      To: musicman32150@ hotmail.com
      CC: bill.w.brown@ verizonbusiness. com; akhilble@hotmail. com; dallasaudioclub@ yahoogroups. com; danny.thai@7- 11.com; dave.thomas@ ametek.com; hileman65@yahoo. com; lee_roitberg@ hotmail.com; mdchilds@bellhelico pter.textron. com; panterragroup@ mindspring. com; texcurrier@hotmail. com; bill.brown@grandeco m.net; blair_4@msn. com

      Well, I must have my Chip Amp done by then!!!!!

      Paul I have two Sony CD players that are very good but not SACD player.

      On Thu, Apr 1, 2010 at 9:10 AM, Paul Stewart <musicman32150@ hotmail.com> wrote:

      The wife's ulcers are better and she is up and around.

      DIY EVENT IN TWO WEEKS DEPENDING ON DIYers INPUT.

      I promised to buy the beer and I will. Any beer you dislike let me know. Glass jar for pizza, PB&J for the poor!

      I need a good CD player, any suggestions? I do have some SACDs.

      Dave, I am interested in chip amps to build or finish.

      Paul

      P.S.

      Date: Tue, 23 Mar 2010 19:21:10 -0500
      From: ryckebusch@gmail. com

      To: musicman32150@ hotmail.com
      CC: dave.thomas@ ametek.com; bill.brown@grandeco m.net; texcurrier@hotmail. com; blair_4@msn. com; mdchilds@bellhelico pter.textron. com; hileman65@yahoo. com; danny.thai@7- 11.com; bill.w.brown@ verizonbusiness. com

      Very interesting.

      On Tue, Mar 23, 2010 at 6:51 PM, Paul Stewart <musicman32150@ hotmail.com> wrote:

      I am making some diffuser PNLs for Ish.

      http://www.pmerecor ds.com/Diffusor. cfm

      Has anyone heard these type of PNLs?

      Subject: AV123
      To: bill.brown@grandeco m.net; texcurrier@hotmail. com; blair_4@msn. com; MDChilds@bellhelico pter.textron. com; musicman32150@ hotmail.com; ryckebusch@gmail. com
      Date: Sun, 21 Mar 2010 06:41:33 -0500

      This is interesting AV123.com is a site that Danny Ritchie has some involvement in. Not sure about his arrangement with them though he claims to design most of their loudspeakers and he is mentioned on the website a lot. I know that AV123 and Danny present stuff at Rocky Mountain and Lone Star audiofests together. Looks like the President of this company is a bit of hot water with State Atty. General.

      I never could quite figure this bunch out when I talked with Danny at my house he seemed to not know much about crossover filter design and claimed someone else designed his crossovers, at this site they claim Danny designs everything.

      http://www.colorado attorneygeneral. gov/press/ news/2010/ 02/26/attorney_ general_announce s_indictment_ longmont_ man_involved_ internet_ charitabl

      Hotmail has tools for the New Busy. Search, chat and e-mail from your inbox. Learn More.

      Hotmail is redefining busy with tools for the New Busy. Get more from your inbox. Sign up now.

      Hotmail has tools for the New Busy. Search, chat and e-mail from your inbox. Learn More.

    • Jules Ryckebusch
      Message 32 of 32 , Apr 3, 2010
        I would prefer the 24th, just to make sure I get my Amp done. I got router time in today! Yea! I am also building a guitar amp for my kid and nephew so there is a lot of sanding going on.

        Who owns this group? I need to get my gmail address on it, nit my Yahoo one. I have tried to change it several times.

        Jules