Info and map for Saturday's meeting

    Message 1 of 1 , Jan 20, 2005
      I've copied and pasted Russ's address information for Saturday's
      meeting. Also a map link. jim...
      http://tinyurl.com/59ush
      Russ Gates' address is.... 5801 Hidden Pine Lane, McKinney Texas 75070

      My cell is 214-287-7476, for questions, directions, etc.

      In a nutshell, I-75 north to the Eldorado exit (39 I
      believe). 'Loop' around and head WEST. 6 or 7 lights. You'll pass
      a 7-11, a Kroger, and come to the intersection of Lakeforest and
      Eldorado. AT that intersection, you will see a Chevron on the
      northwest corner, and Shell station on the southeast corner.

      Take your SECOND left after said intersection. The Street is
      Woodson. If you get to a CVS Pharmacy you've gone too far, turn
      around. First street you come to is Hidden Pine, I'm RIGHT on the
      corner and