RE: [dallasaudioclub] Re: DAC

    Message 1 of 32 , Apr 1, 2010
      Excellent.

      To: dallasaudioclub@yahoogroups.com
      From: jimrivers3@...
      Date: Thu, 1 Apr 2010 18:59:19 +0000
      Subject: [dallasaudioclub] Re: DAC

      I have DAC's out the wazoo! Yes, several with USB. Have thought about posting some for sale here. Have just been too lazy. Several months ago, I bought a bunch of DAC's, headphone amps and combos. After this old man takes a nap, I'll post what I have. I've been doing simple mods on some like better output caps, linear power supplies and better looking boxes. Some are stock. Prices will be real good. I've just acquired a 45 watt per channel class A amp from a friend. May bring it and a DAC project to the meet. Amp is not for sale.
      8:-) jim...

      --- In dallasaudioclub@ yahoogroups. com, Paul Stewart <musicman32150@ ...> wrote:

      > I may need a good DAC for the DIY also.
      >
      > Anyone have any success with a China DAC kit? or any DAC kit? I need to put my 300plus CDs on a PC hard drive, so a DAC with USB/SPDIF would be good to locate.
      >
      > To: dallasaudioclub@ yahoogroups. com; danny.thai@. ..; ryckebusch@. ..
      > CC: bill.w.brown@ ...; akhilble@... ; dave.thomas@ ...; hileman65@.. .; lee_roitberg@ ...; mdchilds@... ; panterragroup@ ...; texcurrier@. ..; bill.brown@. ..
      > From: blair_4@...
      > Date: Thu, 1 Apr 2010 14:49:59 +0000
      > Subject: RE: [dallasaudioclub] RE: AV123

      > I have some fun stuff I'm working on, but it may or may not be ready by the two week window. Amps (if Dave is willing to assist because I f'n surrender!!! ), speakers, and whatever else we need. I have my preamps again we can use. My SS now has much better controls including Noble volume and balance controls.
      >

      > Blair
      >

      > To: danny.thai@. ..; blair_4@...; ryckebusch@. ..
      > CC: bill.w.brown@ ...; akhilble@... ; dallasaudioclub@ yahoogroups. com; dave.thomas@ ...; hileman65@.. .; lee_roitberg@ ...; mdchilds@... ; panterragroup@ ...; texcurrier@. ..; bill.brown@. ..
      > From: musicman32150@ ...
      > Date: Thu, 1 Apr 2010 09:45:39 -0500
      > Subject: [dallasaudioclub] RE: AV123
      >

      > You are the second for extra time. HMMM
      >

      > Subject: RE: AV123
      > Date: Thu, 1 Apr 2010 09:40:11 -0500
      > From: Danny.Thai@. ..
      > To: blair_4@...; ryckebusch@. ..; musicman32150@ ...
      > CC: bill.w.brown@ ...; akhilble@... ; dallasaudioclub@ yahoogroups. com; dave.thomas@ ...; hileman65@.. .; lee_roitberg@ ...; mdchilds@... ; panterragroup@ ...; texcurrier@. ..; bill.brown@. ..
      >

      > Two weeks is kind of short notice but I think I can cook something up. It is not hi-fi but at least it is DIY J
      >
      > Danny

    • Jules Ryckebusch
      Message 32 of 32 , Apr 3, 2010
        I would prefer the 24th, just to make sure I get my Amp done. I got router time in today! Yea! I am also building a guitar amp for my kid and nephew so there is a lot of sanding going on.

        Who owns this group? I need to get my gmail address on it, nit my Yahoo one. I have tried to change it several times.

        Jules