August 12th Meet, Details.

  • Russ
    Message 1 of 2 , Aug 6, 2004
      Addy -> 5801 Hidden Pine Lane, McKinney Texas 75070

      My cell is 214-287-7476, for questions, directions, etc.

      In a nutshell, I-75 north to the Eldorado exit (39 I
      believe). 'Loop' around and head WEST. 6 or 7 lights. You'll pass
      a 7-11, a Kroger, and come to the intersection of Lakeforest and
      Eldorado. AT that intersection, you will see a Chevron on the
      northwest corner, and Shell station on the southeast corner.

      Take your SECOND left after said intersection. The Street is
      Woodson. If you get to a CVS Pharmacy you've gone too far, turn
      around. First street you come to is Hidden Pine, I'm RIGHT on the
      corner and my beige Chevy S-10 will be sitting there.

      Officially, 7-10, feel free to come early, stay late. I will serve
      some decent finger foods (mexican) with the usual chip/dip, so come
      hungry if you want to.

      Too much gear to list, but I guarantee there will be something for
      everyone. I have rigs on opposite ends of the house, closed off from
      each other.

      Looking forward to it fellas, you owe it to yourselves to hear 'the
      thruth' ;).

      Cheers,
      Russ
    • Russ
      Message 2 of 2 , Aug 9, 2004
        So far we've got 7 or so that have said they will attend, looks like
        we could have another good turnout.

        Looking forward to it guys!