Re: Lots of High Power stuf

  • Russ
    Message 1 of 19 , Jan 19, 2005
      Around 90db for a good guess.

      As far as the permanent install, meaning if you DO bring them over,
      we'll hook them up on the Vandy's and they will STAY on the Vandy's
      for the entire meet. You know, Ronco 'em.

      Cheers,
      Russ
    • Russ
      Message 2 of 19 , Jan 20, 2005
        Tim,

        The attendance is growing fairly steadily, as is the gear.

        I say we 'save' the VTL's for another meet. Believe me, I want to
        hear them, but I want to be able to spend a little time with them
        too. I want to snuggle, hold, and caress them.

        Right now, looks like there will be more gear than time. On that
        note, I'm rearranging the layout, the 'cave' will be a lock, with the
        best I have to offer - no swapping, no tweaking, just my best for
        listening enjoyment.

        Cheers,
        Russ
      • tim nickerson
        Message 3 of 19 , Jan 23, 2005
          Russ

          I did not know you cared so much.
          > Believe me, I want to
          > hear them, but I want to be able to spend a little
          > time with them too.
          > I want to snuggle, hold, and caress them.!!

          WOW

          And I thought you were a Sand Amp kinda guy. :-)

          Enjoyed the meet.
          Thanks for hosting.

          Tim