RE: AV123

    Message 1 of 32 , Apr 1 7:10 AM
      The wife's ulcers are better and she is up and around.

      DIY EVENT IN TWO WEEKS DEPENDING ON DIYers INPUT.

      I promised to buy the beer and I will. Any beer you dislike let me know. Glass jar for pizza, PB&J for the poor!

      I need a good CD player, any suggestions? I do have some SACDs.

      Dave, I am interested in chip amps to build or finish.

      Paul

      P.S.

      Date: Tue, 23 Mar 2010 19:21:10 -0500
      Subject: Re: AV123
      From: ryckebusch@...
      To: musicman32150@...
      CC: dave.thomas@...; bill.brown@...; texcurrier@...; blair_4@...; mdchilds@...; hileman65@...; danny.thai@...; bill.w.brown@...

      Very interesting.

      On Tue, Mar 23, 2010 at 6:51 PM, Paul Stewart <musicman32150@...> wrote:
      I am making some diffuser PNLs for Ish.

      http://www.pmerecords.com/Diffusor.cfm

      Has anyone heard these type of PNLs?

      Subject: AV123
      To: bill.brown@...; texcurrier@...; blair_4@...; MDChilds@...; musicman32150@...; ryckebusch@...
      Date: Sun, 21 Mar 2010 06:41:33 -0500
      This is interesting AV123.com is a site that Danny Ritchie has some involvement in. Not sure about his arrangement with them though he claims to design most of their loudspeakers and he is mentioned on the website a lot. I know that AV123 and Danny present stuff at Rocky Mountain and Lone Star audiofests together. Looks like the President of this company is a bit of hot water with State Atty. General.

      I never could quite figure this bunch out when I talked with Danny at my house he seemed to not know much about crossover filter design and claimed someone else designed his crossovers, at this site they claim Danny designs everything.

      http://www.coloradoattorneygeneral.gov/press/news/2010/02/26/attorney_general_announces_indictment_longmont_man_involved_internet_charitabl

      Hotmail has tools for the New Busy. Search, chat and e-mail from your inbox. Learn More.

      Hotmail is redefining busy with tools for the New Busy. Get more from your inbox. Sign up now.
    • Jules Ryckebusch
      Message 32 of 32 , Apr 3 4:09 PM
        I would prefer the 24th, just to make sure I get my Amp done. I got router time in today! Yea! I am also building a guitar amp for my kid and nephew so there is a lot of sanding going on.

        Who owns this group? I need to get my gmail address on it, nit my Yahoo one. I have tried to change it several times.

        Jules