Mini Statements

  • natettu28
    Message 1 of 1 , Mar 28, 2010
      So I have sold the Statements/Center, but I still have the Mini Statements hanging around. Price is $600, but I may be a little flexible. I'm really hoping to find a local buy like I did for the other speakers which worked out great. Please contact me at skillet2003@hotmail dot com if you are interested and would like to see/hear them.

      Nate