Statements

  • natettu28
    Message 1 of 1 , Mar 4, 2010
      I've had quite a bit of interest about the sale of my Statement/Mini Statement/Center that I posted up on the PE website. However, I haven't finalized a sale with anyone so I just wanted to post up here again that they are still available. Parts for my next build have or will be shipping within the next few days so I would like to sell these speakers ASAP.

      Check over the for sale ad I have on the PE forums located here:
      http://techtalk.parts-express.com/showthread.php?t=214815

      Feel free to post here or over there with any questions/comments.

      Thanks,
      Nate