LSAF - Audio Circles Show Coverage

  • fredt300b
    Message 1 of 1 , Feb 6, 2010

      The Audio Circle administrators have decided to revamp the "Events and Shows" circle by sub- dividing it into a separate sub category for each show. Danny Ritchie, who is involved in Audio Circle administration, has asked me to moderate a "Lone Star Audio Fest" circle. New circles are started by posting a poll in the "New Circle Proposals" circle to determine the amount of interest.

      I've started this poll, and I would appreciate it if DAC members who are active in Audio Circle would respond to the poll. You can find it here:

      http://www.audiocircle.com/index.php?topic=77260.0