Long gone are the days of stone-knives-&-bear-skin-rugs dial-up!

  • skrogh
    Message 1 of 11 , Jan 4, 2010
      Yeah, finally got high speed cable. Now I can see all y'all's pics. Happy New Year, everyone!
      Date: Tue, 1 Dec 2009 16:43:36 +0000
      From: bill.w.brown@...
      To: Dave.Thomas@...; musicman32150@...
      CC: blair_4@...; dallasaudioclub@yahoogroups.com; danny_thai.ametek@...; davethomas@...; fredaudio@...; hileman65@...; lee_roitberg@...; mdchilds@...; musicman32150@...; panterragroup@...; ryckebusch@...; musicman32150@...; texcurrier@...

      130db… now that is what I am talking about… that will make room vibrate when the tripods are coming out of the ground in “war of the worlds”

      Bill Brown

      North Texas ER team lead

      Cell  214-869-9266

      Desk 972-385-9014