FS: Mini Statements/Wooden Futon

  • natettu28
    Message 1 of 2 , Dec 18, 2009
      Hey guys,

      I'm new to this group, however I already know Blair and I see that Paul's line arrays are on the frontpage so I have a feeling I may know a few more of you. (get job on those Paul)

      Some of you may know me from the last big get together at Paul's house a few months back I was the guy who brought the Statements.

      As you can see in the title I'm looking to sell my mini statements. If it isn't a problem I'll just post a link to one of the places I have put this up on and you can read more information about them there.

      The last get together got me excited about building some more so I'm having to part with these so I can try something new.

      I plan on selling the Statements center as well, but right now its at my parents house so I can't take pictures of it just yet.

      The futon is a little random, but my wife said we could spring for some theater seating if I could find a new home for this. No room in our house so since I was taking pictures I decided to go ahead and put this up here as well.

      Let me know if you have any questions.

      link:
      http://techtalk.parts-express.com/showthread.php?t=214815
    • natettu28
      Message 2 of 2 , Jan 1, 2010
        I can't seem to access the PE forums, but I thought I would go ahead and update here.

        Price lowered to $650 OBO