RE: [dallasaudioclub] Re: FS Battery powered 6DJ8 preamp

  • Blair Chapman
    Message 1 of 7 , Dec 16, 2009
      I actually have everything. I'm just slacking on the assembly. I'm building a commisioned piece for a guy in GA right now.

      Blair

      To: dallasaudioclub@yahoogroups.com
      From: jimrivers3@...
      Date: Wed, 16 Dec 2009 17:32:58 +0000
      Subject: [dallasaudioclub] Re: FS Battery powered 6DJ8 preamp

      Cool. Class A solid state. Below is a link to an early design that sounded mighty good. Should have kept it. So many toys, so little room in the home of a married man! Keep us informed on the sound.

      http://www.silverpi oneer.netfirms. com/m22_amplifie r.htm