Re: [dallasaudioclub] Re: New Member Here

  • Blair
    Message 1 of 11 , Dec 6, 2009
      If it is integrated i.e. Has a phono stage, then my amp is not a good candidate. I have a dual mono power amp for sale in maple and rosewood I'm asking $450 for it, but like I said, it is not a good candidate unless you plan to use a separate preamp. I can post pictures if you are interested.

      Blair

      On Dec 6, 2009, at 11:48 AM, "vondy21" <dvondenstein@...> wrote:

      "You specified Scott. Is there a reason?I have an amp that you are more
      > than welcome to audition for sale. It blows the Scott away in the WAF
      > department:)
      >
      > Blair"

      What are you selling?

      The integrated Scotts work very well with the Heritage Klipsch. And are relatively inexpensive. Find a cheap one, send off to nosvalves and have them overhaul it.

    • Christopher Noble
      Message 2 of 11 , Dec 6, 2009
        I'd like to see pictures of the amp

        Christopher H. Noble
        214-558-6947

        On Dec 6, 2009, at 11:48 AM, "vondy21" <dvondenstein@ gmail.com> wrote:

        "You specified Scott. Is there a reason?I have an amp that you are more
        > than welcome to audition for sale. It blows the Scott away in the WAF
        > department:)
        >
        > Blair"

        What are you selling?

        The integrated Scotts work very well with the Heritage Klipsch. And are relatively inexpensive. Find a cheap one, send off to nosvalves and have them overhaul it.

      • Blair Chapman
        Message 3 of 11 , Dec 6, 2009
        Hey Chris,

        Here are a few pictures. The tubes in it in the pictures are no longer with me. I sold them a while back, but I have a good quad of Svetlana 6550s I can supply. This amp is triode strappable, and delivers 60wpc in U/L and 30w in triode.

        You couldn't DIY this for less than $600 in parts not including tool work, etc., but I'm trying to clear out stock for some new gear.

        Where are you located?

        Let me know if you have any questions.

        Blair

        To: dallasaudioclub@yahoogroups.com
        From: chrisnobleplano@...
        Date: Sun, 6 Dec 2009 13:19:43 -0600
        Subject: Re: [dallasaudioclub] Re: New Member Here

        I'd like to see pictures of the amp

        Christopher H. Noble
        214-558-6947

        On Dec 6, 2009, at 1:17 PM, Blair wrote:

        If it is integrated i.e. Has a phono stage, then my amp is not a good candidate. I have a dual mono power amp for sale in maple and rosewood I'm asking $450 for it, but like I said, it is not a good candidate unless you plan to use a separate preamp. I can post pictures if you are interested.

        Blair

        On Dec 6, 2009, at 11:48 AM, "vondy21" <dvondenstein@ gmail.com> wrote:

        "You specified Scott. Is there a reason?I have an amp that you are more
        > than welcome to audition for sale. It blows the Scott away in the WAF
        > department:)
        >
        > Blair"

        What are you selling?

        The integrated Scotts work very well with the Heritage Klipsch. And are relatively inexpensive. Find a cheap one, send off to nosvalves and have them overhaul it.

        Windows 7: Unclutter your desktop. Learn more.
      • Christopher Noble
        Message 4 of 11 , Dec 6, 2009
          Thanks Blair.  The amp looks great and I would like to see it.

          I live off Parker Road in Plano near Ohio.

          Christopher H. Noble
          214-558-6947

          To: dallasaudioclub@ yahoogroups. com
          From: chrisnobleplano@verizon.net
          Date: Sun, 6 Dec 2009 13:19:43 -0600

          I'd like to see pictures of the amp

          Christopher H. Noble
          214-558-6947

          On Dec 6, 2009, at 1:17 PM, Blair wrote:

          If it is integrated i.e. Has a phono stage, then my amp is not a good candidate. I have a dual mono power amp for sale in maple and rosewood I'm asking $450 for it, but like I said, it is not a good candidate unless you plan to use a separate preamp. I can post pictures if you are interested.

          Blair

          On Dec 6, 2009, at 11:48 AM, "vondy21" <dvondenstein@ gmail.com> wrote:

          "You specified Scott. Is there a reason?I have an amp that you are more
          > than welcome to audition for sale. It blows the Scott away in the WAF
          > department:)
          >
          > Blair"

          What are you selling?

          The integrated Scotts work very well with the Heritage Klipsch. And are relatively inexpensive. Find a cheap one, send off to nosvalves and have them overhaul it.

          Windows 7: Unclutter your desktop. Learn more.

        • Steve
          Message 5 of 11 , Dec 6, 2009
            I have a Scott that works great with my Klipschorns!

            Steve

              From: chrisnobleplano@verizon.net
              Date: Sun, 6 Dec 2009 13:19:43 -0600

              Message 7 of 11 , Dec 6, 2009
                I use different preamps. Recently to keep things simple, I'm using a diy 2134 preamp. The only thing in my system I did nit build is the CD player:)

                I have a 6DJ8 battery preamp that will be for sale soon as well.

                Just give me a call whenever you want to come by.

                972-832-9169

                Blair

                To: dallasaudioclub@ yahoogroups. com
                From: chrisnobleplano@verizon.net