Re: [dallasaudioclub] Two pair of speaker enclosures for sale

  • Dr. Ish
    Message 1 of 4 , Oct 2, 2009
      Am I the only one missinb the pictures?

      Ish

      --- On Mon, 8/31/09, jlsem58 <jlsem@...> wrote:

      From: jlsem58 <jlsem@...>
      Subject: [dallasaudioclub] Two pair of speaker enclosures for sale
      To: dallasaudioclub@yahoogroups.com
      Date: Monday, August 31, 2009, 9:33 PM

      The enclosures for the speakers shown in the photo section are for sale. The one on the left is a very nice bass reflex box that works well for vintage 8" full-range drivers. They currently house Tru-Sonic FR80 drivers but will work with Altec 755s. They are covered in really nice rift white oak veneer with a lacquer finish. They are $50 without the drivers.

      The one on the right is the Brother Jon transmission line speaker designed for Focal drivers. It is made of plain MDF and currently houses Fostex 225K 8" full ranges. They are $20 without the drivers. Buy the oak ones and get these free.

    • Ka Yeung
      Message 2 of 4 , Oct 2, 2009
        Ish,

        You have to go to the photo page to see the picture of the cabinets.
        Don't think they are your kind of speakers, they are not ribbons!

        Cheers,

        Ka

        On Oct 2, 2009, at 6:59 PM, Dr. Ish wrote:

        Am I the only one missinb the pictures?

        Ish

        The enclosures for the speakers shown in the photo section are for sale. The one on the left is a very nice bass reflex box that works well for vintage 8" full-range drivers. They currently house Tru-Sonic FR80 drivers but will work with Altec 755s. They are covered in really nice rift white oak veneer with a lacquer finish. They are $50 without the drivers.

        The one on the right is the Brother Jon transmission line speaker designed for Focal drivers. It is made of plain MDF and currently houses Fostex 225K 8" full ranges. They are $20 without the drivers. Buy the oak ones and get these free.

      • Ish
        Message 3 of 4 , Oct 3, 2009
          Thanks Ka.

          Got it.
          Well, I also take interest in many other thinsg audio.

          How have you been?

          Ish