Two pair of speaker enclosures for sale

  • jlsem58
    Message 1 of 4 , Aug 31, 2009
      The enclosures for the speakers shown in the photo section are for sale. The one on the left is a very nice bass reflex box that works well for vintage 8" full-range drivers. They currently house Tru-Sonic FR80 drivers but will work with Altec 755s. They are covered in really nice rift white oak veneer with a lacquer finish. They are $50 without the drivers.

      The one on the right is the Brother Jon transmission line speaker designed for Focal drivers. It is made of plain MDF and currently houses Fostex 225K 8" full ranges. They are $20 without the drivers. Buy the oak ones and get these free.
    • Dr. Ish
      Message 2 of 4 , Oct 2, 2009
        Am I the only one missinb the pictures?

        Ish

        Message 3 of 4 , Oct 2, 2009
          Ish,

          You have to go to the photo page to see the picture of the cabinets.
          Don't think they are your kind of speakers, they are not ribbons!

          Cheers,

          Ka

          On Oct 2, 2009, at 6:59 PM, Dr. Ish wrote:

          Am I the only one missinb the pictures?

          Ish

          The enclosures for the speakers shown in the photo section are for sale. The one on the left is a very nice bass reflex box that works well for vintage 8" full-range drivers. They currently house Tru-Sonic FR80 drivers but will work with Altec 755s. They are covered in really nice rift white oak veneer with a lacquer finish. They are $50 without the drivers.

          The one on the right is the Brother Jon transmission line speaker designed for Focal drivers. It is made of plain MDF and currently houses Fostex 225K 8" full ranges. They are $20 without the drivers. Buy the oak ones and get these free.

        • Ish
          Message 4 of 4 , Oct 3, 2009
            Thanks Ka.

            Got it.
            Well, I also take interest in many other thinsg audio.

            How have you been?

            Ish