FW: the last DIY pic

    Message 1 of 1 , Aug 29, 2009
    • 1 Attachment
    • 2.1 MB
    Hi all,

    I have a WEB Site from my wife's old business. I still think I should start a DIY consignment, however, I did not receive any input from DIYers who would be interested in using this feature if I started it. I could post the DIY events there also with PICs etc.

    Next time we have this event, I would like to compare some high end commercial audio gear. All and all, it was great hearing the different drivers for inspiring new projects and new DIYers.

    Lets do it again real soon and keep the Audio DIY alive.

    Paul

    From: musicman32150@...
    To: blair_4@...
    Subject: the last pic