FW:

    Message 1 of 11 , Aug 29, 2009

    From: musicman32150@...
    To: blair_4@...
    Date: Fri, 28 Aug 2009 11:47:06 -0500

    .

    Hotmail® is up to 70% faster. Now good news travels really fast. Try it now.

    Hotmail® is up to 70% faster. Now good news travels really fast. Try it now.
    Message 2 of 11 , Aug 29, 2009

    From: musicman32150@...
    To: blair_4@...
    Date: Fri, 28 Aug 2009 11:51:26 -0500

    Windows Live: Make it easier for your friends to see what you’re up to on Facebook. Find out more.

    Hotmail® is up to 70% faster. Now good news travels really fast. Try it now.
    Message 3 of 11 , Aug 29, 2009

    From: musicman32150@...
    To: blair_4@...
    Date: Fri, 28 Aug 2009 12:32:19 -0500

    Message 4 of 11 , Aug 29, 2009

    From: musicman32150@...
    To: blair_4@...
    Date: Fri, 28 Aug 2009 12:41:15 -0500

    Hotmail® is up to 70% faster. Now good news travels really fast. Try it now.

    Windows Live: Make it easier for your friends to see what you’re up to on Facebook. Find out more.
  • skrogh
    Message 5 of 11 , Aug 30, 2009
      Wow, I have never had my mailbox capacity maxed-out before.

      Dear EarthLink Subscriber,

      We're writing to let you know that your EarthLink email address

      is out of storage space. As a result, any incoming email is

      being returned to the sender and marked as "undeliverable."

      Is there some way to start a sharing group page like face book where pictures could be uploaded to a remote site that we could access?

      This is just a thought. I know there is the yahoo group but I don't know how many are using face book already. It handles photos very easily.

      Something like this for example

      It's just a thought

      Stephen J. Krogh, P.G.
      President
      The PanTerra Group
      environmental consultants and scientists
      Dallas, Texas
      214.522.5600
      http://panterragroup.home.mindspring.com/

      Windows Live: Make it easier for your friends to see what you’re up to on Facebook. Find out more.