Amps, DAC, Speakers for Sale

  • jktdet
    Message 1 of 1 , Aug 25 1:44 PM
      I need to make some room for more audio gear and have gear that is just not getting used as much as it deserves to be.

      Ming DA KT88 Push pull amp

      2 years old, Genalex KT88 Gold Lion Reissues, GE NOS 6SN7s
      70 wpc ultralinear and 35 wpc in triode mode, Amp weighs over
      65 lbs. Great sound and in excellent working order. Comes with
      Remote.

      New $1221.00
      Sell: $600.00 obo

      Lite Audio model 60 DAC

      Dual Burr Brown DACs, all upgraded caps, JJ Tesla E88CC gold pins on the output. Excellent DAC with exceptional depth. Has toslink and coax input.

      New $800.00
      Sell: $375.00

      3 Way Loudspeakers with Dipole midrange

      These feature 2 Dayton RS225 8" woofers per side and a Seas P17REX midwoofer on a dipole baffle and a Seas 25TFFC tweeter. They are flat down to 35Hz in room and extend to well beyond 25KHz. The tweeter uses the Seas Millinium diaphram so it is very airy and fast. These have been well reviewed by other DAC members and come with measured response curves to prove their performance. The crossover feature all poly caps and mid and tweeter sections use 1% caps. Easily these can be compared to loudspeakers costing over $10K. The are in a black and Walmut finished cabinet that is very heavy. They are large about 24" deep, 12" wide and 38" tall. The dipole midrange is very spacious sounding with no box resonances and a large and accurate soundstage. They can be demoed in my home and I can provide references as to the quality.

      $500/pr

      3 way Loudspeaker with Transient Perfect Crossover

      These utilitize Vifa Premium Line PL21 woofers like found in Theil loudspeakers. The midrange is an MB Quart 2" aluminium dome and the tweeter is an Alesis 1" fabric dome. The crossover in these is based on Professor Duelund's white paper giving them a very flat power response and excellent off axis performance. They are approximately 41" H x 12" W x 8" D. They are reference quality and have been fully measured and verified.

      $350/pr

      If you are needing any gear especially the loudspeakers these are an excellent opportunity to get reference quality speakers for your system. I can provide references and the speakers or other gear may be auditioned in my home by appointment.

      Call me at area code 940 7281381 to arrange to take a look at any of this gear.