Re: [dallasaudioclub] Re: What is the Dallas Audio Club?

  • Fred Thompson
    Message 1 of 4 , Jan 16, 2005
      Thanks for the clarification. I'm now scheduled for the LS Botts on Feb 5 and the Houston hi end group on the 12th (Alternating between hearing $600 speakers at one group and $60,000 ones at the other is causing me some mental anguish - Guess I need to hear some of Johan's $1,800 horns that sound like $18,000 horns for a real mind bender). If you meet any Sat other than those I'll be there.