Warehouses full of records

  • jimrivers3
    Message 1 of 1 , Jul 21, 2009
      Hey Guys,

      The neighbor behind me plans to open a record store here. He has bought the contents of a huge new and used record store in Indiana. And has records in two warehouses down here now. Plans on making one more trip for the final load. Nothing is sorted. At least very well. So meeting up with him to rifle through the warehouse may be a hit or miss challenge (adventure?) for you. But I felt the need to tell all about this new "find". Good luck if you get in contact and do some shopping. His name is Richard Quintana and his cell number is - 972 740 5187 - jim...
      ware