FS: marantz 170 DC power amplifier

    Message 1 of 23 , Jul 2, 2009

      good to excellent condition vintage power amplifier (apart from 1 or 2 burnt out light bulbs in the VU meter)

      This is one of the VERY few that had a brass face. I unfortunately rubbed the lettering off when I polished the face a few years ago.

      Serious buyers , .. mail me for pics.

      Thanks

      Message 2 of 23 , Jul 27, 2009

                    Audio event on the 22nd of August, Saturday  at my house Paul Stewart in Allen TX @ 820 Parkview Circle.

        From 2:00PM till ?

        Buy, sell, trade, listen, party (BYOB), and ????.

        R.S.V.P.

        What equipment you will bring, or what equipment you are looking for.

        DIYers, support your audio habbit.

        Donations for Pizza.

        INPUT---INPUT---INPUT---

        Windows Live™ Hotmail®: Celebrate the moment with your favorite sports pics. Check it out.
        Message 3 of 23 , Jul 27, 2009
          Update---ZIP 75002

          From: musicman32150@...
          To: dallasaudioclub@yahoogroups.com
          Subject: Audio Event
          Date: Mon, 27 Jul 2009 14:10:53 -0500

                      Audio event on the 22nd of August, Saturday  at my house Paul Stewart in Allen TX @ 820 Parkview Circle.

          From 2:00PM till ?

          Buy, sell, trade, listen, party (BYOB), and ????.

          R.S.V.P.

          What equipment you will bring, or what equipment you are looking for.

          DIYers, support your audio habbit.

          Donations for Pizza.

          INPUT---INPUT---INPUT---

          Windows Live™ Hotmail®: Celebrate the moment with your favorite sports pics. Check it out.

        • grampa...
          Message 4 of 23 , Nov 13, 2010
            On the front page.
            Ken Valliant's latest speaker project.
            Felt surrounds cut in a star pattern.
            Two Parasound Z-Amps both bridged to mono.
            Martin J. King design using Jordan JX92S full range driver and Goldwood 18" woofer.
            Crossover values available on his website.