[dallasaudioclub] Slightly off-topic

  • ERIC TUCKER
    Message 1 of 23 , Jun 29, 2009

       My son sent me this link -- Not directly related to the purview of this group but still pretty cool:

      http://www.boingboing.net/2009/06/29/chess-set-made-from-1.html

      --Eric Tucker

      Message 2 of 23 , Jul 2, 2009

        good to excellent condition vintage power amplifier (apart from 1 or 2 burnt out light bulbs in the VU meter)

        This is one of the VERY few that had a brass face. I unfortunately rubbed the lettering off when I polished the face a few years ago.

        Serious buyers , .. mail me for pics.

        Thanks

        Message 3 of 23 , Jul 27, 2009

                      Audio event on the 22nd of August, Saturday  at my house Paul Stewart in Allen TX @ 820 Parkview Circle.

          From 2:00PM till ?

          Buy, sell, trade, listen, party (BYOB), and ????.

          R.S.V.P.

          What equipment you will bring, or what equipment you are looking for.

          DIYers, support your audio habbit.

          Donations for Pizza.

          INPUT---INPUT---INPUT---

          Windows Live™ Hotmail®: Celebrate the moment with your favorite sports pics. Check it out.
          Message 4 of 23 , Jul 27, 2009
            Update---ZIP 75002

            From: musicman32150@...
            To: dallasaudioclub@yahoogroups.com
            Subject: Audio Event
            Date: Mon, 27 Jul 2009 14:10:53 -0500

                        Audio event on the 22nd of August, Saturday  at my house Paul Stewart in Allen TX @ 820 Parkview Circle.

            From 2:00PM till ?

            Buy, sell, trade, listen, party (BYOB), and ????.

            R.S.V.P.

            What equipment you will bring, or what equipment you are looking for.

            DIYers, support your audio habbit.

            Donations for Pizza.

            INPUT---INPUT---INPUT---

            Windows Live™ Hotmail®: Celebrate the moment with your favorite sports pics. Check it out.

          • grampa...
            Message 5 of 23 , Nov 13, 2010
              On the front page.
              Ken Valliant's latest speaker project.
              Felt surrounds cut in a star pattern.
              Two Parasound Z-Amps both bridged to mono.
              Martin J. King design using Jordan JX92S full range driver and Goldwood 18" woofer.
              Crossover values available on his website.