Re: [dallasaudioclub] New Hotel and location for Lone Star Audiofest

  • Blair
    Message 1 of 9 , Jun 19, 2009
      Hey Jim,

      That's good news for some of us! What day/time are you attending? I think several of us are going on Saturday morning.

      Blair

      On Jun 18, 2009, at 7:04 PM, "jimrivers3" <jimrivers3@...> wrote:

      New Hotel and location for Lone Star Audiofest

      I wasn't aware the Audiofest had moved to a new hotel this year. Still an Embassy Suites but now at the one in Dallas/Richardson at 75 and 635! Link to the map for any who "assumed" it was still near downtown Dallas.I will "assume" the map is current. Paul, is this correct? http://lonestaraudi ofest.com/ map.html

      jim...

    • jimrivers3
      Message 2 of 9 , Jun 19, 2009
        Saturday has always seemed the best day to go, IMO. Many folks set up rooms on Friday and close down early on Sunday. So it's Saturday for sure for me. jim...
        --- In dallasaudioclub@yahoogroups.com, Blair <blair_4@...> wrote:

        > Hey Jim,
        >
        > That's good news for some of us! What day/time are you attending? I
        > think several of us are going on Saturday morning.
        >
        > Blair
        >
        > On Jun 18, 2009, at 7:04 PM, "jimrivers3" <jimrivers3@...> wrote:
        >

        > > New Hotel and location for Lone Star Audiofest
        > >
        > > I wasn't aware the Audiofest had moved to a new hotel this year.
        > > Still an Embassy Suites but now at the one in Dallas/Richardson at
        > > 75 and 635! Link to the map for any who "assumed" it was still near
        > > downtown Dallas.I will "assume" the map is current. Paul, is this
        > > correct? http://lonestaraudiofest.com/map.html
        > >
        > > jim...

      • hileman65
        Message 3 of 9 , Jun 19, 2009
          Yes, LSAF will be at the Embassy Suites at 75 and 635. Sorry for the poor communication.
          Due to hotel management and the construction fiasco(LSAF 07) of the previous ES it was decided to move the Fest to another Embassy Suite location.

          Paul

          Message 4 of 9 , Jun 19, 2009
            Thanks Paul! I'm sure all the communication errors were just my ignorance. I've not been "in the loop" for almost two years. But I thought there may have been someone else who didn't know of the change. So put out the feelers. Thanks again for all your hard work. jim...

            Message 5 of 9 , Jun 19, 2009
              Clearing the closet pre-moving.
              HSU ventriloquist center +  5 satellites - good for a entry level HT system. This system DOES NOT include a subwoofer.

              $150 firm.
              Located in Plano

            • Kofi Anim-Appiah
              Message 6 of 9 , Jun 20, 2009
                Guys,

                I'm new to the group. What is this LASF all about? A showcase for local dealers?

                - Kofi

                On Thu, Jun 18, 2009 at 7:04 PM, jimrivers3 <jimrivers3@...> wrote:

                New Hotel and location for Lone Star Audiofest

                I wasn't aware the Audiofest had moved to a new hotel this year. Still an Embassy Suites but now at the one in Dallas/Richardson at 75 and 635! Link to the map for any who "assumed" it was still near downtown Dallas.I will "assume" the map is current. Paul, is this correct? http://lonestaraudiofest.com/map.html

                jim...

              • Paul Heimbuch
                Message 7 of 9 , Jun 28, 2009
                  jimrivers3 wrote:

                  > Thanks Paul! I'm sure all the communication errors were just my ignorance. I've not been "in the loop" for almost two years. But I thought there may have been someone else who didn't know of the change. So put out the feelers. Thanks again for all your hard work. jim...
                  >
                  > --- In dallasaudioclub@yahoogroups.com, "hileman65" <hileman65@...> wrote:
                  > >
                  > > Yes, LSAF will be at the Embassy Suites at 75 and 635. Sorry for the poor communication.
                  > > Due to hotel management and the construction fiasco(LSAF 07) of the previous ES it was decided to move the Fest to another Embassy Suite location.
                  > >
                  > > Paul
                  > >

                  > > --- In dallasaudioclub@yahoogroups.com, "jimrivers3" <jimrivers3@> wrote:
                  > > >
                  > > > New Hotel and location for Lone Star Audiofest I wasn't aware the
                  > > > Audiofest had moved to a new hotel this year. Still an Embassy Suites
                  > > > but now at the one in Dallas/Richardson at 75 and 635! Link to the map
                  > > > for any who "assumed" it was still near downtown Dallas.I will "assume"
                  > > > the map is current. Paul, is this correct?
                  > > > http://lonestaraudiofest.com/map.html
                  > > > <http://lonestaraudiofest.com/map.html> jim...

                • skrogh
                  Message 8 of 9 , Jun 28, 2009