New Hotel and location for Lone Star Audiofest

  • jimrivers3
    Message 1 of 9 , Jun 18, 2009
      New Hotel and location for Lone Star Audiofest

      I wasn't aware the Audiofest had moved to a new hotel this year. Still an Embassy Suites but now at the one in Dallas/Richardson at 75 and 635! Link to the map for any who "assumed" it was still near downtown Dallas.I will "assume" the map is current. Paul, is this correct? http://lonestaraudiofest.com/map.html

      jim...
    • Blair

        Message 3 of 9 , Jun 19, 2009
          Saturday has always seemed the best day to go, IMO. Many folks set up rooms on Friday and close down early on Sunday. So it's Saturday for sure for me. jim...
          --- In dallasaudioclub@yahoogroups.com, Blair <blair_4@...> wrote:

          > Hey Jim,
          >
          > That's good news for some of us! What day/time are you attending? I
          > think several of us are going on Saturday morning.
          >
          > Blair
          >
          > On Jun 18, 2009, at 7:04 PM, "jimrivers3" <jimrivers3@...> wrote:
          >

          > > New Hotel and location for Lone Star Audiofest
          > >
          > > I wasn't aware the Audiofest had moved to a new hotel this year.
          > > Still an Embassy Suites but now at the one in Dallas/Richardson at
          > > 75 and 635! Link to the map for any who "assumed" it was still near
          > > downtown Dallas.I will "assume" the map is current. Paul, is this
          > > correct? http://lonestaraudiofest.com/map.html
          > >
          > > jim...

        • hileman65
          Message 4 of 9 , Jun 19, 2009
            Yes, LSAF will be at the Embassy Suites at 75 and 635. Sorry for the poor communication.
            Due to hotel management and the construction fiasco(LSAF 07) of the previous ES it was decided to move the Fest to another Embassy Suite location.

            Paul

            Message 5 of 9 , Jun 19, 2009
              Thanks Paul! I'm sure all the communication errors were just my ignorance. I've not been "in the loop" for almost two years. But I thought there may have been someone else who didn't know of the change. So put out the feelers. Thanks again for all your hard work. jim...

              Message 6 of 9 , Jun 19, 2009
                Clearing the closet pre-moving.
                HSU ventriloquist center +  5 satellites - good for a entry level HT system. This system DOES NOT include a subwoofer.

                $150 firm.
                Located in Plano

              • Kofi Anim-Appiah
                Message 7 of 9 , Jun 20, 2009
                  Guys,

                  I'm new to the group. What is this LASF all about? A showcase for local dealers?

                  - Kofi

                  On Thu, Jun 18, 2009 at 7:04 PM, jimrivers3 <jimrivers3@...> wrote:

                  New Hotel and location for Lone Star Audiofest

                  I wasn't aware the Audiofest had moved to a new hotel this year. Still an Embassy Suites but now at the one in Dallas/Richardson at 75 and 635! Link to the map for any who "assumed" it was still near downtown Dallas.I will "assume" the map is current. Paul, is this correct? http://lonestaraudiofest.com/map.html

                  jim...

                • Paul Heimbuch
                  Message 8 of 9 , Jun 28, 2009
                    jimrivers3 wrote:

                    > Thanks Paul! I'm sure all the communication errors were just my ignorance. I've not been "in the loop" for almost two years. But I thought there may have been someone else who didn't know of the change. So put out the feelers. Thanks again for all your hard work. jim...
                    >
                    > --- In dallasaudioclub@yahoogroups.com, "hileman65" <hileman65@...> wrote:
                    > >
                    > > Yes, LSAF will be at the Embassy Suites at 75 and 635. Sorry for the poor communication.
                    > > Due to hotel management and the construction fiasco(LSAF 07) of the previous ES it was decided to move the Fest to another Embassy Suite location.
                    > >
                    > > Paul
                    > >

                    > > --- In dallasaudioclub@yahoogroups.com, "jimrivers3" <jimrivers3@> wrote:
                    > > >
                    > > > New Hotel and location for Lone Star Audiofest I wasn't aware the
                    > > > Audiofest had moved to a new hotel this year. Still an Embassy Suites
                    > > > but now at the one in Dallas/Richardson at 75 and 635! Link to the map
                    > > > for any who "assumed" it was still near downtown Dallas.I will "assume"
                    > > > the map is current. Paul, is this correct?
                    > > > http://lonestaraudiofest.com/map.html
                    > > > <http://lonestaraudiofest.com/map.html> jim...

                  • skrogh
                    Message 9 of 9 , Jun 28, 2009