Questions About Ebony and Other Wood Used

  • tdrew_98
    Message 1 of 1 , Jun 16 3:19 PM
      I just joined and this is my first posting...

      I saw in a few pics and posts around the audio community that people were using ebony, maple and maybe a few other types of wood under and on top of their components. I understand that they give off certain harmonic tones like a violin or viola.

      So I'm curious to find out if anyone here is using something like this and how you have it setup?

      Thanks,
      Tony