Moving Sale: 1 (rather heavy) horn subwoofer

    Message 1 of 10 , Jun 11, 2009

      I'm moving houses in the next month or so and would rather sell this sub and build somethign else later on than deal with moving it (probably 100 lb at least). This is made of 1/2" MDF and I never bothered to flush trim the sides (though I can, in a couple of minutes) or finish it (currently raw MDF).

      Asking $200 FIRM for it. No amplification provided though just about any cheap 100 watt plate amp will be more than enough. Strong to 25 Hz with output below that and is more an effects type sub than something musical, though it will work for both purposes.

      Located in Plano