RE: [dallasaudioclub] LSAF

    Message 1 of 3 , Jun 3, 2009
      I guess I need to get hot on something that is mobile.

      There was a couple of people I met at the Fortworth get together that was wanting some help with stuff and I gave out my E Mail to. I will be glad to help, but I haven't  seen a reply.

      I brought the 2ways that were still in MDF and the 120watt KT88 amp.

      Thanks for the heads up!
      Paul

      To: dallasaudioclub@yahoogroups.com
      From: hileman65@...
      Date: Wed, 3 Jun 2009 15:29:32 +0000
      Subject: [dallasaudioclub] LSAF

      The Lone Star Audio Fest will be going on this month on June 19,20 and 21. Last count there is suppose to be 17 exhibitors attending.
      There will also be a swapp room for anybody wanting to sale/trade any goodies.

      Here's ther website for more details http://www.lonestar audiofest. com/