LSAF

  • hileman65
    Message 1 of 3 , Jun 3, 2009
      The Lone Star Audio Fest will be going on this month on June 19,20 and 21. Last count there is suppose to be 17 exhibitors attending.
      There will also be a swapp room for anybody wanting to sale/trade any goodies.

      Here's ther website for more details http://www.lonestaraudiofest.com/
    • hileman65
      Message 2 of 3 , Jun 3, 2009

        Message 3 of 3 , Jun 3, 2009
          I guess I need to get hot on something that is mobile.

          There was a couple of people I met at the Fortworth get together that was wanting some help with stuff and I gave out my E Mail to. I will be glad to help, but I haven't  seen a reply.

          I brought the 2ways that were still in MDF and the 120watt KT88 amp.

          Thanks for the heads up!
          Paul

          To: dallasaudioclub@yahoogroups.com
          From: hileman65@...